Both winners of 2022 Raleigh’s Best!
Carolina Family Practice is Accepting New Patients
Click Here to Read More! —-> Raleigh Providers
Support The People’s Opioid Summit
Save a Life
Dr. Gochnour is an addiction psychiatrist with dual board certification through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in General Adult Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry. She has experience in a range of treatment settings working with a variety of individuals who suffer with substance use disorders and/or mental health disorders including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma related disorders, and psychotic disorders. She has extensive experience working with veterans. She is dedicated to providing compassionate, high quality, evidence-based treatment. Her treatment approach includes motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, acceptance and commitment therapy, supportive therapy, and pharmacotherapy (including office-based buprenorphine therapy for opioid use disorder). Treatment plans are developed for each individual considering the person as a whole.
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
- Duke University Medical Center (Durham, NC) – Psychiatry Residency
- Saint Louis School of Medicine (Saint Louis, MO) – M.D.
- Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) – B.A.
- North Carolina State Medical License: 2012-present
- South Carolina State Medical License: 2011-12
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry: 2010-present
About Dr. Duncan Hughes
• Double Board-Certified Surgeon with over 8 years of experience
• Member of both the American Society for Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Plastic Surgery
• Lives in Durham with his wife and two children