American Red Cross
Working together to SAVE LIVES!
Dr. Gochnour is an addiction psychiatrist with dual board certification through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in General Adult Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry. She has experience in a range of treatment settings working with a variety of individuals who suffer with substance use disorders and/or mental health disorders including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma related disorders, and psychotic disorders. She has extensive experience working with veterans. She is dedicated to providing compassionate, high quality, evidence-based treatment. Her treatment approach includes motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, acceptance and commitment therapy, supportive therapy, and pharmacotherapy (including office-based buprenorphine therapy for opioid use disorder). Treatment plans are developed for each individual considering the person as a whole.
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
- Duke University Medical Center (Durham, NC) – Psychiatry Residency
- Saint Louis School of Medicine (Saint Louis, MO) – M.D.
- Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) – B.A.
- North Carolina State Medical License: 2012-present
- South Carolina State Medical License: 2011-12
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry: 2010-present
About Dr. Duncan Hughes
• Double Board-Certified Surgeon with over 8 years of experience
• Member of both the American Society for Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Plastic Surgery
• Lives in Durham with his wife and two children